This week during my live video, I created two cards. These cards created with Beautiful Balloons Simple/stepped up cards. Each and every week I go live on Sunday afternoon at 2 PM (est) to create two cards. One card is simple and the second is stepped up. If you missed the video, you can see it below.
I just love the new bundle, Beautiful Balloons, who doesn’t love balloons? Right? This weeks simple card used some of the Bright and Beautiful designer series paper. The stepped-up version used a Basic White layer that I embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder, one of my favorites.
Aren’t they pretty? Look at the amazing new colors that were introduced with the new catalog. Don’t like them? Change the colors and choose your favorites using the dimensions below to make the card your own.
Here is the first card, the simple Saturday card. The card is layered with Bubble Bath and Berry Burst cardstock. Of course, I had to use the Bright & Beautiful designer series paper. I also die cut the balloons (except the one that I stamped in Bubble Bath on the die cut circle). Also, there it is again! The Double Oval punch, it is my favorite! Makes it so quick and easy when adding a sentiment.
For the second card, or stepped-up Sunday card I kept the dimensions the same just changed out the dsp for an embossed layer of Basic White. I also embossed confetti on the large balloon. Such a fun and festive card.
- Bubble Bath 11 x 4 1/4 scored @ 5 1/2
- Berry Burst 5 1/4 x 4
- Basic White 5 x 3 3/4 (switch this to dsp for the simple card).
- Berry Burst 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 die cut scalloped Layering Circle pop up
- Bubble Bath 3 x 3 die cut scalloped Layer Circle and adhere (leave this out for the simple card)
- Basic White 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 punch using 2 3/8″ Circle punch. Stamp sentiment in Berry Burst (for the simple card, stamp balloon strings in Berry Burst and die cut balloons from dsp and pop up or adhere).
- DSP die cut balloons
The carousel below are the products used to create the Beautiful Balloons Simple/Stepped Up cards. Just click the photo to add them to your cart.
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here
Leave a Reply