Hello, crafty friends! It’s Fun Fold Friday, and I have a delightful card project to share with you today. I’ve used the adorable Zany Zoo bundle, combined with Basic Black and Basic White cardstock, to create a playful and unique card that’s perfect for any occasion. Let’s dive right into the fun and take a look at the measurements and steps to recreate this card.
- Zany Zoo Stamp Set
- Zany Zoo Dies
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Basic White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Blends Markers (Parakeet Party Combo)
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Scoreboard
- Basic Black Cardstock:
- 8 ½” x 5 ½” (scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 ¼” to create the card base)
- 4 ¼” x 5 ½” (dsp for inside the card)
- 5 1/4 x 2 embossed for the front panel
- 4 x 2 7/8″ for the front mat of the card
- Basic White Cardstock:
- 3 7/8″ x 2 3/4″ for the front of the card
- 2 x 2 scrap (for banner banner)
- 4 x 2 7/8 for the inside of the card
- Designer Series Paper
- 5 1/4 x 2 for the inside panel
- Old Olive
- 4 3/8 x 3 1/8 mat for the inside of the card
- 5 3/4 x 4 for the pop out piece (score @ 1/2, 1, 2, and 2 1/2)
To put this all together see the video by following the link.
And there you have it, a Fun Fold Friday card featuring the adorable Zany Zoo bundle! This playful card is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. Feel free to customize it with different animal combinations and sentiments to suit the occasion.
I hope you enjoyed this card-making adventure! If you recreate this card or put your unique spin on it, be sure to share your creations with us. Happy crafting!
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.