This past Friday I posted a pre-recorded video for my fun fold Friday fan card. This card was inspired by Judy of Created Just 4 U. She created an amazing card that I just fell in love with and had to CASE it.
If you missed the video you can see it below.
I can see this card being created for many different occasions. I created it as a friendship card.
- Lost Lagoon 11 x 5 1/2 score along the 11″ side @ 2 3/4 and 5 1/2
- Lost Lagoon (1) 5 1/2 x 2 and (4) 5 1/2 x 1 punch one end on each with the Elegant Edge Tag punch
- Soft Seafoam (1) 5 3/8 x 1 7/8 and (4) 5 3/8 x 7/8
- DSP (I used Hello Irresistible dsp) (1) 5 1/8 x 1 3/4 and (4) 5 1/8 x 3/4
- Soft Seafoam for the top section on the front of the card 5 3/8 x 2 1/8
- dsp 5 1/4 x 2 layer on the Soft Seafoam on the top section on the front of the card
- Soft Seafoam (2) 2 5/8 x 1 3/4 for the left and right corners on the lower section on the front of the card
- dsp (2) 2 1/2 x 1 5/8
- Soft Seafoam 5 3/8 x 5 3/8
- Basic White 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
- using any punch for the mat layer for the sentiment
- using the same punch as above, punch a white layer for the sentiment
These are all the measurements for the fun fold Friday fan card. If you need to see how it is assembled see the video above.
Thank you so much for visiting today. Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification button so you will be notified when I put up a new video or go live.
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.