Happy Monday! I am running a bit behind, but what else is new on this beautiful Monday. I got a bit carried away yesterday with getting my house in order and never made it back to my craft room. Here is another look at the card from the video on Saturday. We will also take a look at them side by side for Simple Saturday ~ Stepped Up Sunday.
On Saturday I used the True Beauty bundle to create a card that mimics the planner that is available to you for signing up to become a demonstrator. It is a bold and colorful card letting the recipient know that you are there for them. Let’s take this card and step it up.
The changes are subtle. I used 2 different embossing folders and added an additional layer of an embossed sprig. The Double Oval punch was also used for the sentiment. You can see a difference when they are sitting side by side.
So, what are the measurements for this card?
- card base 11 x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
- Basic White 5 1/4 x 4 stamp the flowers and leaves using Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz. I stepped it up with the Timeworn Type 3D EF
- Calypso Coral 4 x 2 pop up on the front of the card
- Basic White 4 x 1 7/8 stamp with sentiment (on the stepped-up version I used the Double Oval Punch for the sentiment). I also embossed the layer with the Gingham EF
- Basic White stamp and die cut stem using Pear Pizzazz. Flower using Balmy Blue (for the stepped-up version emboss the sprig of flowers in gold)
- Old Olive die cut the sprig
Although the card does not look simple, if you happen to see the video on Saturday you will see just how simple it is.
Join me next week for more Simple Saturday ~ Stepped Up Sunday cards.
Products for Simple Saturday ~ Stepped Up Sunday
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here