Happy Monday! Today we are going to take a last look at the Dragonfly Garden stamp set. I wanted to create just one more card with this set before I make all the exciting announcements that I having coming to Gal Friday Stamping.
For today’s card I am using the stamp set Dragonfly Garden from the Dandy Garden Suite that will be release Jan. 5th in the new 2021 Jan – June Mini Catalog. This suite contains everything you need to create amazing cards.
My card is using designer series paper that is part of the Sale-A-Bration catalog that will also be released on the 5th. This paper will be Free with each $50 purchase (before tax & shipping). This paper pack is 6 x 6 and contains beautiful ombre designer series paper.
What are the products used in todays card.
I am not able to create a shopping list for today’s card because some of the products are not yet available in the store. But I will give you a list of the things I used with the item #’s in case, when the new catalog goes live you would like to purchase them. Here is the link to MY Store.
- Dandy Garden Suite #155981
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle (this is one of the stamp sets available in the suite. #156224
- Oh So Ombre DSP (available free with every $50 purchase (before tax & shipping) #155225
- Pool Party Sheer 3/8 ribbon #152462
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock #131197
- Coastal Cabana Card Stock #131297
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220
Don’t forget the inside of your card. You want it to match the outside of your card and you can see that I continued the small dragonflies on the inside of the card.
Thank you so much for visiting today and keep an eye out for the new and exciting announcement during the next few weeks.
I will be back tomorrow to resume my weekly showcase with a new and upcoming release from the 2021 Jan. – June mini catalog. Don’t forget to follow me using the following links.
- Shop my Online Store
- Join Gal Friday Stamping Team~Hobbyist, Smart Shopper, part time or full time are all Welcome!
- Watch Me On YouTube
- Join my Group for more inspiration
Don’t forget to use this months hostess/host code.