If you joined me yesterday afternoon, you saw that I created two cards during my live. I used the Circle Sayings stamp set and also the Cheerful Daisies bundle. Those two cards were simple to stepped-up cards.
Both cards were quick and easy to create. See the video replay HERE.
The simple Saturday card is a great way to use some of that leftover designer series paper. Even though it is a simple card, look at how pretty it is. If you would like to create this card, grab the measurements below.
Measurements for the simple Saturday card are as follows:
- Basic White 11 x 4 1/4 scored @ 5 1/2″
- Bubble Bath 5 1/4 x 4 one for the front and one for the inside
- DSP 5 x 3 3/4
- Basic White 2 3/8″ circle using the Circle Punch. Also, 5 1/8 x 3 7/8″ for the inside
Here is the same sort of card, just stepped-up. By changing the designer series paper and adding some flowers, you have a completely different card. All the measurements of this card is below.
Measurements for the stepped-up card:
- Basic White 11 x 4 1/4 scored @ 5 1/2
- Bubble Bath 4 1/4 x 4
- Basic White 5 x 3 3/4
- Bubble Bath 3 3/4 x 2
- DSP 3 3/4 x 1 7/8
- Bubble Bath scrap for the sprigs
- Basic White Scraps for the flowers
- Inside of the card, Bubble Bath 5 1/4 x 4 and basic White 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here
from simple to stepped-up products
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.