Hey there, crafters! Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday! This week, I’m excited to share a delightful card design created with the charming Beary Christmas designer series paper. If you missed the live session on YouTube, don’t worry! You can catch the full tutorial video at the end of this post. So, let’s dive into the details of this festive card!
- Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper
- Festive & Fun Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Night of Navy, and Basic White
- Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper: 5 x 3 3/4″, 5 x 1 3/4″ and (2) 5 3/8 x 4 1/8″ for the inside of the card. You also need a piece measuring 7 x 4 1/2″, you are going to cut at an angle like the Night of Navy inside piece but instead of measuring up 2″, you are going to measure up 1 7/8″
- Old Olive Cardstock: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4.
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 5 1/4 x 4″, 5 x 1 7/8″, 3 1/2 x 2 1/2″ for the Scalloped Oval, and 8 x 3 3/4″ for the inside. This last piece you are going score @ 2, 4 and 6″ next I want you to measure up 2″ on the right hand side and cut from upper right corner to the 2″ mark.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 3/8 x 4 1/8″ for the back of the card, and 3 x 2 1/8″ for the oval on the front.
I kept the inside plain, but use your imagination and add whatever elements you want!
The combination of the rich colors, Old Olive, Night of Navy, and Basic White, perfectly complements the playful and adorable designs of the Beary Christmas paper. The sentiment on the front of the card, sourced from the “Festive & Fun” stamp set, adds an extra touch of holiday cheer to this creation.
This unique fun fold card is sure to bring joy to its recipient and is perfect for the upcoming festive season. Check out the step-by-step video tutorial below to recreate this card and spread the holiday spirit with your loved ones!
I hope you enjoy creating this Beary Christmas card as much as I did. Don’t forget to share your creations in the comments below. Happy crafting!
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here