Welcome back, fellow crafters! In this week’s Fun Fold Friday adventure, we’re diving into the delightful world of cardmaking with a fun and whimsical project – the Teepee Card. If you missed the video, don’t worry; I’ve got all the details right here in this blog post. For this project, we used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the charming All About Autumn designer series paper, perfectly complemented by the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and dies. Let’s explore the steps to create this unique and whimsical teepee card that’s sure to bring smiles to your loved ones.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper
- Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set
- Cottage Wreaths Dies
- Paper Trimmer
- Stamping Ink (in coordinating colors)
- Embellishments (optional)
Creating the Teepee Card
- Pumpkin Pie ~ 8 x 4 and another piece 4 x 4. Score the 8 x 4″ piece at 4″. Then you need to score each side of the 8 x 4 on the diagonal from the 4″ score line to the bottom left corner, and again from the score line to the bottom right corner.
- Score the 4 x 4 piece in half from corner to corner.
- Designer series paper (2) 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 these will be cut in half from corner to opposite corner so you will have 4 triangle pieces.
- For the wreathe you need a piece of Very Vanilla stamped with Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Pie, die cut with coordinating die.
- Very Vanilla 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 cut on the diagonal for the back of the card.
- Pumpkin Pie scrap to die cut the ribbon.
- Velcro dot to hold it closed.
Voila! Your whimsical Teepee Card is ready to amaze and delight. It’s a unique and eye-catching card fold that’s perfect for special occasions, birthdays, or simply sending a little joy to someone’s day.
I hope you enjoyed creating this Teepee Card as much as I did. Be sure to share your creations and tag me; I’d love to see your unique spin on this project.
Stay tuned for more Fun Fold Fridays, where we explore innovative and exciting ways to elevate your cardmaking skills. Happy crafting! 🍁🌼 #FunFoldFriday #Cardmaking #CottageWreaths #CraftingCommunity
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here