Even though it was Memorial Day, I still held my Mystery Card Monday video event. I had some extra time during the week to create and write up the clues for the May 28th Mystery Card video. It turned out adorable and is another quick and easy way to show someone that you care by sending a handmade greeting card.
I decided to use the llama image from the Zoo Crew stamp set. You will also notice that I used some of the new 6 x 6 Subtles and Regals designer series paper in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather. I added a bit of color to the llama with Stampin’ Blends.
For the inside of the card, I just added the sentiment and distressed the edges with a bit of Gorgeous Grape ink.
If you would like to create this card, below is the first clue so you can gather your supplies. There is also a pdf for you to download to complete the card at the bottom of the post. Happy crafting my friends!
CLUE # 1
Get your supplies ready
- Card base ~ either color or Basic White 11 x 4 ¼ scored at 5 ½
- Coordinating cardstock 5 ¼ x 4
- Another colored cardstock (either the same color or different) 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Basic White 5 x 3 ¾
- Designer Series Paper (2 pieces, 2 different designs) 5 x ½ and 3 ¾ x ½
- Cardstock (either of the colors you have already used) 3 ½ x 2 ½. This is a mat for an image. You can use a die cut, or a rectangle.
- Basic White 3 x 2 this is what will be layered on the cardstock mat that you just created above.
- Stamp set with image that will fit the Basic White above (3 x 2)
- Sentiment for the inside of the card
- Blends or something to color with if your image needs coloring
- Ink pad
- Trimmer (if I happen to make a mistake)
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here
may 28th Mystery Card products
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.