Happy Mystery Card Monday, everyone! In this week’s special Halloween edition, we have a spooktacular card project using the All About Autumn designer series paper, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. This quick and easy DIY gift card holder is perfect for sending some Halloween cheer to your loved ones. Don’t celebrate Halloween? Turn this Halloween Gift card holder into a Thanksgiving, Birthday or Christmas one! Plus, we’ve prepared a step-by-step video tutorial to guide you through the creative process!
- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- Ribbon or twine (optional)
This is going to be a landscape card….so make sure you cut the designer series paper in the right direction.
- Card stock base ~ 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Basic White or Very Vanilla ~ 9 3/4 x 4 1/4 score the 9 3/4 side @ 3 1/4 and 6 1/2
- DSP ~ 5 1/4 x 4 adhere to the coordinating card stock
- Coordinating Card stock ~ 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 adhere to the card base
- DSP ~ 4 x 3 for the very front of the card
- DSP ~ 4 x 2 punch 1/2 circle and adhere to the inside of the 9 3/4 x 4 1/4 for the gift card
- Basic White or Very Vanilla ~ 3 3/4 x 2
- small round punch or circle die
- trimmer in case I made a mistake
- liquid glue, dimensionals, seal.
- stamp for sentiment
- stamp for image to decorate or die cuts to decorate.
And there you have it, a Halloween-themed gift card holder using All About Autumn designer series paper, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It’s the perfect way to surprise someone with a little Halloween treat! We hope you enjoyed this Mystery Card Monday project.
If you have any questions or want to share your creations with us, please feel free to leave a comment below. Stay tuned for more fun and creative projects every Monday!
Shop my online store here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on FB here
Join my Gal Friday Stamping Team here
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Paper Pumpkin here